Saturday, January 26, 2008

Support mannin maintergal(malaysian indian artists)

Lately for thaipusam(Hindus festival), mannin maintergal launch their creation in the form of music albums and movies.
Some of it:

I myself can said as a good supporter of mannin maintergal. I bought 2 movie and 1 music album when Thiapusam in Batu caves last Wednesday . But i not yet watch even 1 movie , quite busy.

when in Batu caves i got chance to took a picture with one of the artist-BenG because i support their new movie-Yantra.
(L to R) BenG and me(townguy)

By now you all already wondering when i will upload even on of this, but don't worry that wont happen even in my dream,lol .

Support mannin maintergal(malaysian indian artists) , we are their last and one and only hope,
Buy Origianal be Original(only for local albums, haha).

No comments: